Privacy & Security
- This site is provided as a public service by The United States Army Field Band. This site is intended to be used by the public for viewing and retrieving information only. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the computer fraud and abuse act of 1986. All information on this site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied.
- Information presented on this website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- The use of copyrighted material by the Army is subject to U.S. copyright law as reflected in Army regulations. It is Army policy to recognize and respect the rights of copyright owners.
More information on the Army's use of copyrighted materials.
- Privacy Act Notice: Disclosure of any information by you is strictly voluntary. Information is being submitted to and stored on a non-DOD commercial website at www.verticalresponse.com. This information will be used for the sole purpose of electronic mailing of information about the performances and activities of The United States Army Field Band and will not be sold or transferred to any other commercial or government agency. The authority for the collection of this information is Title 10, United States Code, Section 503. The use of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U. S. Army of the destination website or the information, products or services contained therein.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes only. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- This website is in compliance with Section 508 standards. If you find something that is not compliant, please let us know by emailing the webmaster.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please the webmaster here.
- External Links Disclaimer - The appearance of hyperlinks to external sites does not constitute endorsement by the Department of the U.S. Army of the linked web site or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the Department of the U.S. Army does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site.